Victoria Lifeline is meant for anyone who wants to live safely and confidently in their own home. Changes to health, mobility, and living situation often trigger concerns regarding safety. Victoria Lifeline can give you the confidence and freedom to live on your own knowing that help is available at the push of a button, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The following questionnaire can further help you assess whether Victoria Lifeline could be beneficial for yourself or a loved one. Please note, this assessment is useful in identifying the need for a medical alarm, but every situation is unique, so if you have a particular concern, contact a trusted health professional.
1. Are you alone for several hours during the day and/or night?
2. In the past year, have you fallen, been anxious about falling or otherwise been at risk of falling in your home?
3. Have you been hospitalized or been to the emergency room in the past year?
4. Do you have at least one of these chronic ailments: heart disease, stroke, COPD, osteoporosis, diabetes, or arthritis?
5. Do you use a cane, walker, wheelchair, stair climber or other assistive device to help with balance or walking?
6. Are you required to take several daily medications?
7. Do you require assistance with at least one daily activity? (eg. Bathing, toileting, dressing, meal prep, etc.)
8. Would a medical alarm provide peace of mind for your loved ones?
9. Is it important to you to continue living independently?
Would Victoria Lifeline be of help to you? Contact us: our caring, professional staff will help you with any questions, pricing information, and to sign-up.
For a printer-friendly version of this page, please click here.