Lifeline is for LIVING
At Victoria Lifeline, our goal is to give our clients the confidence to live safely and independently in their own homes. Throughout our 20+ years in Manitoba, we have done this by ensuring that help is just a button-push away. Now, Lifeline with AutoAlert can provide help for people who've fallen even when they can't press their help button!
WHAT IS VICTORIA LIFELINE?
- A means of getting the help you need when and if you need it. By wearing a lightweight, discreet, waterproof button, help is just a button-push away. Now, Lifeline with AutoAlert can provide help if you have fallen and can't press your help button!
- A personal and caring connection
- A tool to help you stay in your own home and stay in charge
- Security for you and reassurance for your family and friends
- Up-to-the-minute technology + award-winning design + personal service
WHO IS VICTORIA LIFELINE?
- A not-for-profit community service of the Victoria General Hospital Foundation since 1988.
- We currently help over 5,000 people in Winnipeg and across Manitoba lead active, independent lives.
- Our partnership with the Foundation keeps us integrated with the health care system and aware of the issues and challenges faced by patients/clients, their families, and health care professionals.
- Our partnership with Philips Lifeline, Canada's leader in providing caring personal response and support services, helps us to respond to these challenges in the most effective way. We ensure that Manitobans have access to Philips Lifeline's Response Centre with their highly trained monitoring staff and exceptional customer service as well as with their state-of-the-art technology and user-friendly products.
Call us today to find out how we take the worry out of living alone -
(204) 956-6777 or toll-free 1-888-722-5222.